Ensure that only the right people are entering your property with an access control system in Cleveland & Columbus, OH!
Access Control Systems manage admittance to physical or logical assets via proper authorization within an organization. A comprehensive physical access control system can be utilized to secure facilities, assets, networks and cloud resources.
Another aspect of Access Control Systems importance involves controlling and overseeing a constant flow of visitors and employees through a location while maintaining convenience and security. Whether it’s cards, key fobs, or electronic locks; the safety and security they provide for employees and assets can’t be overlooked.
Modern cloud-based technologies are making expensive IT costs a thing of the past by providing a managed secured server as well as an easily accessible, user-friendly platform.
The ancillary savings from keycards cannot be overlooked. Previously if a card went missing or an employee left the company, door rekeying fees were through the roof (not to mention waiting for a locksmith). Now with a simple mouse click, a keycard can be added or disabled without issue.
Access Control Systems will:
- Create a safe environment for employees, visitors and contractors.
- Protect people, facilities, networks and assets with comprehensive access control systems.
- Identify and manage building occupants.
- Control access to highly secure areas, sensitive data, networks and important assets with door controllers and elevator restrictions.
- Manage access to commercial fleet fueling stations.